Mission Health Coordinated Care is a Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO), one of 58 organizations across the country participating in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Managed Shared Savings Program ACO Model.
Our organization is a unique partnership between St. Joseph’s Health (including Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson and St. Joseph’s Wayne Medical Center in Wayne) and over 100 of the area’s finest physicians from Northern New Jersey.
The goal of Mission Health is to make a fundamental change in the way healthcare is delivered by ensuring high quality and effective care — while enhancing the patient experience.
Together, we provide comprehensive, quality healthcare that is highly compassionate, coordinated, and personalized to help individuals live healthier lives. Through collaboration and partnership, we deliver the right care, at the right time, and at the right place – resulting in better access, improved outcomes, greater efficiency and a more positive patient experience.
We will be recognized as the premier healthcare partner in the region for achieving exceptional clinical performance, exemplary patient-centered experiences, and highly effective care coordination practices.
Improving Overall Health & Quality of Life
By working closely together to coordinate the care you receive, Mission Health physicians can more effectively keep you well and improve your overall health and quality of life. If your physician is participating in Mission Health, you will receive a letter welcoming you to the initiative. As Managed Shared Savings Program ACO participants, your primary care physician and specialists will work together to develop a treatment plan specific to your healthcare needs.
Your doctor’s participation in this Model does not change your Medicare benefits and it does not limit the doctors you can choose to see. Every benefit you currently have under Medicare remains the same. But it does do one very important thing, it gives your doctors the tools and resources they need to take better care of you.
Clinical & Administrative Leadership
- Michael DeLisi, MD, Medical Director
- James Giordano, Executive Director
- Lori Calderone, Compliance Officer
- Kevin Slavin, President and CEO St. Joseph’s Health
- Anthony Losardo, MD, St. Joseph’s Health
- Michael DeLisi, MD, St. Joseph’s Health
- Joseph Duffy, MD, Independent Community Physician
- Joseph Farnese, MD, Independent Community Physician
- Anthony Griffo
- Martin Neilan, MD
- Joseph Vitale, Jr., MD, Independent Community Physician
- Vikram Gupta, MD, Independent Community Physician
- Gene Rubino, MD, Independent Community Physician
- Lorelane Tindoc, MD, Independent Community Physician
- Dennis Marco, Medicare beneficiary / Consumer advocate
ACO Participants & Preferred Provider Joint Ventures
- There are no joint ventures as of 1/31/18.
Primary Contact for Mission Health
- Lori Calderone, Director